KTD Creative (KTD) created a 78-page annual report in both print and as an E-Book for the World Bank’s Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery (GFDRR) department.
In addition to the printed annual report, a companion 16-page brochure was created with a flash drive glued on to the inside back cover that contained the eBook. The GFDRR is managed by the World Bank on behalf of the participating donor partners and other partnering stakeholders. The GFDRR provides technical and financial assistance to high risk low- and middle-income countries to mainstream disaster reduction in national development strategies and plans to achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
KTD works with the following World Bank departments:
• Communication for Governance & Accountability Program (CommGAP)
• Development Marketplace
• The Energy Sector Management Assistance Program
• Knowledge Dissemination, Controller’s Vice Presidency
• Office of Evaluation and Suspension (OES)
• Office of the Publisher
• The Water and Sanitation Program (WSP)
• World Bank Institute – Carbon Finance Assist Program
• World Bank Institute – Integrity Vice Presidency
• Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery
• Cities Alliance (CA)
Client is located in Washington, DC.