KTD Creative created this logo for the World Bank’s Office Of Evaluation And Suspension (OES) Staff.
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans to developing countries for capital programs. KTD Creative designed an entire communications package that included a new logo, brochure, and pocket folder for the Office of Evaluation and Suspension (OES).
KTD Creative works with the following World Bank departments:
• Communication for Governance & Accountability Program (CommGAP)
• Development Marketplace
• The Energy Sector Management Assistance Program
• Knowledge Dissemination, Controller’s Vice Presidency
• Office of Evaluation and Suspension (OES)
• Office of the Publisher
• The Water and Sanitation Program (WSP)
• World Bank Institute – Carbon Finance Assist Program
• World Bank Institute – Integrity Vice Presidency
• Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery
• Cities Alliance (CA)
The client is located in Washington, DC.